Saturday 21 November 2015

LONE HEART (by Sarfo Kantanka)

LONE HEART
I've been through the cold streets of poverty
I've known what it feels like to be the oddity
Sometimes it's better to.  pretend to be the wiser and totally
alienate the world; go ahead and damn them to eternity
Success is always close but never seems to get me out of being the anomaly
It's hard to find a friend
It's hard to be myself
It's hard to understand my person both for me and them
It's hard let me go just so i can be part of them
The world is a nice place only for the people who can afford to be a part it.
When I'm outside looking in at all the people who were perfect enough to be a perfect fit
I start to wonder if my dreams are really mine for they are the ones living it
Was I made wrong or are they just being stupid
Either way it doesn't end well for me

©Sarfo Kantanka

No comments:

Post a Comment